10 Best Sunglasses for Tennis 2024 – Top Lens Colors for Game
If you’re on the search for the best sunglasses for tennis but you can’t seem to find the ones that fit your needs perfectly, we’re here to help! By going through our list of the best options currently on the market, you’ll be able to find the ones you need in only a few minutes.
Even if you don’t find the exact pair you were searching for, you can use our buying guide for some neat tips and tricks on how to identify the perfect pair of sunglasses for tennis whenever you need to! Let’s begin.
Best Sunglasses for Tennis – Top Picks
1. Bollé Sunglasses
We’ll begin with the Bollé sunglasses which come in a variety of colors and cool designs, and offer you excellent quality! These sunglasses have a resin frame and a polycarbonate lens and are polarized.
With the UV protection coating that these ones feature, you can have peace of mind during your long hours on the court! Why worry about the sunlight when you can play your game peacefully, knowing your eyes are protected? Not only do these sunglasses offer protection, but they also feature a stylish and sport-focused design that will go well with almost any outfit you have in mind! The premium-grade lens material will also prove quite impact-resistant and durable.
2. Bea CooL Sunglasses
The next ones on our list are the Bea CooL sunglasses that are made of very high-quality materials and extremely durable. That is why they are an excellent choice for tennis!
The Bea CooL sunglasses are polarized and scratch-resistant, which makes them last a very long time. They are made of very high-quality shatterproof material that is super durable and designed for prolonged wearing. The frame of the sunglasses is very lightweight as well, so you won’t have to worry about them being uncomfortable at all. They are ideal for a variety of activities besides tennis, including:
The colors and design of the lenses is excellent for both men and women. The UV400 lens will block 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays. With the soft and anti-slip rubber nose pad, you can forget about your sunglasses dropping down when you’re sweating. They are designed to fit your face perfectly at all times.
3. B.N.U.S Sunglasses
We’ll continue with the B.N.U.S. sunglasses that are polarized and feature a 100% UV400 coating to protect you from the harmful UV rays. The corning glass lens will provide you with the best clarity in material, and the 100% polarization will kill reflected glare and reduce eye strain.
These sunglasses are seawater corrosion resistant and a perfect choice for an active lifestyle. The co-injected bio-based nylon frame material has proven super tough and durable, but it also provides you with a comfortable fit. Maximum protection and clarity are guaranteed.
4. TOREGE Sunglasses
The TOREGE sunglasses will block harmful UVA and UVB rays and protect your eyes perfectly at any time! These sunglasses restore true color and eliminate reflected glare, as well as scattered light. This will make the scenery clear and soft. If you’re looking for a pair of sunglasses to protect your eyes against sunshine damage and keep your eyes healthy, this is an ideal choice for you!
The frame of these sunglasses is designed for outdoor sports fans. The curve of the frame is wrapped around to the extent of covering your eyes perfectly. You can expect these sunglasses to be good at avoiding wind, but also dust, and insects, and to keep your eyes safe during sports. You can also wear them for a variety of outdoor activities, including running, cycling, trekking, and more.
These sunglasses are designed to provide zero pressure for as long as you wear them. They feature a soft rubber nose pad, as well as the temples with anti-slip rubber that features the ergonomic solid 3-point. This makes them fit your face perfectly, but also very lightweight and comfortable. You can wear these sunglasses the entire day without feeling any discomfort whatsoever! Here’s what is included in the package apart from the TOREGE sunglasses:
- 1 hard and exquisite zipper case
- 1 color box
- 1 cleaning cloth
- 1 soft pouch
- 1 polarized text card
- 1 sunglasses strap
- 1 manual
5. Duco Sunglasses
If you’re on a search for a pair of sunglasses that features an incredible and pretty design, these Duco sunglasses are here to deliver! With a cool rimless jacket frame design, you will not only have a beautiful pair of sunglasses, but also a clear lower vision field.
The lightweight design of these ones makes them perfect not only for tennis but also for cycling, running, driving, fishing, racing, and so many more outdoor activities. The polycarbonate lens, as well as frames, are impact, scratch-resistant, unbreakable, and highly durable. You can look forward to 5 interchangeable lenses that provide 100% UV400 protection coating and block the harmful UVA and UVB rays.
The sunglasses are made especially for sports enthusiasts since they feature a smooth surface that will make them feel comfortable, as well as make the scenery clear, which will let you enjoy playing any sport. The Swiss technology and the thermoplastic material of these sunglasses make them highly durable, flexible, and lightweight.
6. KastKing Sunglasses
We’ll continue our list of the best sunglasses for tennis with polarized and highly durable KastKing sunglasses. These sunglasses are made to protect your eyes from flying objects and block 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays. They are durable, lightweight, and comfortable enough to wear however long you want to.
These polarized sunglasses are designed to help reduce glare caused by reflected light in an attempt to improve vision, as well as comfort. The saltwater-resistant coating will protect the mirrored lenses from any damage in harsh saltwater conditions. The frames that these sunglasses have are lightweight, flexible, as well as heat and UV-resistant. They are also well known for their strength, comfort, shape integrity, and impact resistance. This ultra-lightweight material provides you with a very comfortable fit too.
Other than the sunglasses, the package will also contain a molded custom hard case for storage, as well as a custom microfiber pouch that you can use to clean and store your sunglasses. If you want to avoid lens scratches and other damage, you should clean the lenses with a clean microfiber cloth and fresh warm water. Don’t put them in salt water or use a paper towel.
7. MERRY’S Sunglasses
The last tennis sunglasses we’re going to mention are the polarized and cool MERRY’S sunglasses that come in a wide range of colors. They can be excellent for tennis or other activities like running, racing, fishing, and skiing. However, they can also be a perfect gift idea, especially because they come in over 30 colors and designs.
The MERRY’S sunglasses will reduce glare reflected off of roads, snow, bodies of water, and other horizontal surfaces. They will also restore true color and eliminate scattered light. Your eyes will be more comfortable, they will be perfectly protected, and you will be able to see better.
Prior to deciding which pair of sunglasses to get, you need to know what factors to consider and what to pay attention to. If you don’t want to go through the hassle of returning the product you bought and purchasing a new one, you will have to spare a few minutes to learn about these factors.
Luckily, we summarized all of them into a short list that you can read with ease and start your shopping journey in the blink of an eye! Here’s what you should pay attention to when choosing the best sunglasses for tennis:
1. Materials and Design
The first thing you need to pay attention to is what kind of materials the sunglasses you want to purchase are made of. You want to make sure that the materials that were used are durable and high quality since those kinds of products will likely last longer and be more durable.
However, that is not all. You also want to make sure that the design of the sunglasses feature is ergonomic so that they would also be comfortable and fit your face well. You can find this information by checking product descriptions, so always do that before making your final purchase.
The next factor you should consider is the quality of the product you’re getting. As we already know, the higher the quality of the product is, the better performance it will provide. The same rule applies when it comes to sunglasses. If you don’t want them to break after only a few uses and to last for a long time, you should consider a higher-quality one.
It’s true that those can be a bit more expensive, but if you want a product that will be highly durable and last for a very long time, spending a few more dollars shouldn’t present an issue. The info regarding the quality should also be found in product descriptions, but if you want to go a step further, you can also check customer reviews and see what the people who already got the product have to say about it.
3. UV Protection
The last, but certainly not the least, thing to factor in when purchasing your sunglasses for tennis is the level of UV protection they provide. When you play tennis in the sun, it’s possible for harmful UV rays to damage your eyes, so that is why purchasing a pair of sunglasses to protect them is a must. Make sure that the pair you want to get provides 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays to stay on the safe side.
1. Should I Get Polarized Sunglasses for Tennis?
The answer to this question depends mostly on when during the day you usually play tennis. If you play during the day when there are a lot of suns, you should definitely consider getting a pair of polarized ones. If, however, you play in low-light conditions or in the evening when there is not a lot of sunlight, you should consider getting a non-polarized one.
2. Can Tennis Players Wear Sunglasses on the Court?
Yes, they can. Whether a player will wear sunglasses on the court or not is entirely their own decision and personal preference. While some players choose to not wear sunglasses ever, others wear them all the time.
3. What Color of Sunglass Lens Is Best for Tennis?
There is no shortage of sunglass lens colors to choose from, and that is why it’s easy to make a wrong choice if you don’t know which one would be best. When it comes to tennis, a blue polarized lens is your safest bet. The reason why this is the ideal choice is due to the color of the tennis ball, which is yellow. The blue lens will help enhance that color, as well as improve contrast.
Buying the best sunglasses for tennis can often be a daunting task, especially considering there is a deluge of options out there. With as many different brands and models, one can easily get confused and not know which ones to get.
That is why our article, including our buying guide, is the best way to learn how to identify the best pair of sunglasses for tennis whenever you need to! The best part is that it will only take a few minutes!
If these weren’t enough, check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- Frame Color: Matte Black/Green; Lens Tint: Green Mirror
- Lightweight nylon frame for comfort and durability
- Ventilated rubber nose bridge reduces fogging
- Durable, high tension hinges
- Secure wrap temples for stability, comfort, and added gripe
- LENS COLOR ➤ Brown Gradient – Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses and scratch resistant (not scratch proof.) with 100% UVA / UVB protection from...
- ULTRA LIGHT FRAME ➤ Only 21 grams full frame made of Grilamid TR-90, durable and lightweight and adjustable ear pieces, for all day comfort.
- FRAME TECHNOLOGY ➤ Hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pads that increase grip the more you sweat. Tifosi Glide technology allows the frame to slide...
- IDEAL FOR ➤ Golf ⛳, Hiking 🥾, Running 👟, Lifestyle 😎
- FIT ➤ Extra Small - Small
- 3 Interchangeable Lens- All the lens UV400 protection coating, blocks harmful UVA & UVB Rays. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and...
- Clear, Superlight, Stylish and Durable- Cool Rimless jacket frame design enables clear lower vision field. Lightweight design is ideal for motorcycle...
- Soft Rubber Nosepad,Let Your Nose Feel Comfortalbe While Wearing TOREGE Sports sunglasses for Cycling Running Fishing Golf .
- Lifetime Breakage on Frame- Frames and lens are unbreakable for no risk purchasing. In case any broken problem happens, contact the seller of Torege...
- 30 Day Money Back- All TOREGE customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back. Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for...
- BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL SUNGLASSES: These flip-up sunglasses are perfect for baseball and softball players to shield their eyes from the sun in the...
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: The lightweight polycarbonate frames and lenses are impact resistant and built to last season after season
- UV PROTECTION: Perfect for protecting your eyes from damaging UV rays and preventing glare from getting in the way of your game
- EASY FLIP DESIGN: The lenses can be quickly flipped down to help track a high fly ball, or flipped up while in the dugout or standing in the shade for...
- MULTI SPORT UTILITY: While these sunglasses are built primarily for baseball, they are also perfect for cycling, rowing, skiing, or any other outdoor...
- Duduma Top-end Sunglasses Technology: DUDUMA is not just another pair of polarised sports sunglasses lentes de sol para hombre , but an essential part...
- TAC Polarized Lens:99% UV400 protection coating, blocks 99% harmful UVA & UVB Rays and protect eyes perfectly. TAC lens includes 7 layers. The 1st...
- Premium Frame Design & Materials: Full rimmed design wraps and protect eyes wholeheartedly. Flattering lines features create aesthetically pleasing...
- Superb for Outdoor Activities: While the lightweight design fits comfortable on face, the specially designed sport sunglasses legs hold perfect on...
- 【Design and Made for Professionals and Amateurs】A design combines ergonomics, performance features and a fashionable look that fit your face like...
- 【Super Flexible for most sizes of faces 】This rimless style gives no visual interference when leaning forward on your bike. Arms made of TR90...
- 【Non-Polarized PC lens with Superior Optical Clarity and 100% UV protection】The wrapround and large-vertical-depth cylindrical shield lenses...
- 【Brown Lens with Full Gold Multilayer Coating Cat.3】 Brown lens blocks more blue light (around 30%), provide a warm balance, enhance contrast,...
- 【Sports and Complete Set】Ideal for cycling, driving, running and other outoodr activities. The complete set includes a pair of sunglasses, a case,...
- Whether you’re on the tennis court, at the links, on the job, or riding down the road on your motorcycle, treat yourself to a pair of colorful...
- Shatterproof, scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses and nylon frames meet ANSI Z87.1 safety standards for use in industrial situations, making them...
- Double-injected rubber at the temples strengthens the frames even further.
- Flash mirror lenses provide 100% UV400 protection and reflect glare while allowing you to see clearly in the bright light of the sun without anyone...
- The one-piece adjustable nose pad keeps your glasses perfectly in place and thoroughly comfortable for a long day, whether it be at work or play.
- Lens: TN's Gun
- Lens category: 3
- Hydrophobic Treatment/ oleo phobic Treatment
- Adjustable temples / Rubber on Nose Pad
- Assembled in the USA.
- PATENTED HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO): Oakley HDO provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle as well as clarity and...
- OAKLEY PRIZM RUBY LENSES: Prizm lenses are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail. The grey tint on these lenses make it perfect to use when...
- O-MATTER STRESS RESISTANT TECHNOLOGY: O-Matter frames are lightweight and durable, injected with molded thermoplastic that provides improved strength...
- MICROBAG, CLEANING CLOTH AND WARRANTY INCLUDED: All Oakley frames sold by authorized sellers like Amazon are eligible for all manufacturer warranties....
- TR90 frame means its durable, flexible, ground impact, resistant, and hypoallergenic
- This frame is not able to be fitted with prescription lenses
- Adjustable and rubber non slip nose pads, injected front and rubber temple, and auto-lock stop hinge
- Baseball blue, tuned lenses for best performance on field
- Branded case included, click on logo to view brand shop to browse more styles