43+ Best Shoes for Walking on Concrete All Day – Warehouse Shoes
What are the best shoes to wear when you walk on concrete all day?
If you are standing or walking on concrete for the whole day, your feet might get hurt. In order to protect your feet, you need good shoes. Nowadays there are a large number of shoes available in the market that provide comfort and are elite in design.
In this article, we have found out the top 20 shoes for walking on concrete all day.
1. Columbia Men’s Waterproof Boot – Best Overall
Columbia shoes are available in leather, suede or mesh. The shoes are highly versatile and do not put pressure on pockets. The rubber sole of the shoes makes it favorable for people who walk on concrete on a regular basis.
Furthermore, a 1.5-inch heel also keeps you slightly elevated from the ground, further adding to shock absorption. They provide great comfort and support throughout the day. Columbia men’s waterproof boots are available in sizes 7 to 17.
2. Skechers Men’s Afterburn Memory-Foam Lace-Up Sneaker – Best for Warehouse Workers
Skechers made this footwear with traction and rubber soles. These shoes provide a great grip if you are working in rainy and concrete conditions. The shoes have a memory form to provide comfort to feet.
Adding to it, the shoes have a 2-inch heel to provide additional shock absorption from concrete floors. The shoes are available in sizes 6.5 to 16.
3. Skechers Performance Women’s Go Walk 4 – Best for Waitresses
The shoes are one of the most comfortable shoes for walking on concrete. It is available in various colors. The lightweight shoes help in reducing pressure on the feet.
Goga Max high rebound footbed is the most impressive feature of the shoes. This footbed is designed to absorb shocks as you walk around on concrete, eliminating ankle pain.
4. Zyen Women’s Comfortable Walking Shoes – Most Comfortable
These shoes are a great choice for concrete walking. The 0.59-inch platform makes them ideal for those with flat feet. Extra cushioning prevents your feet from pounding against hard concrete floors.
Zyen Women’s Comfortable Walking Shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 10. The elastic fiber of the shoes provides more flexibility to it.
5. New Balance Women’s Athletic Walking Shoe – Best for Standing All Day
These shoes are designed with shock-absorbing cushioning. It helps in preventing injuries. The unique feature of these shoes is that they are available in narrow, wide and extra-wide fits.
The shoes are available in sizes 5 to 12. It is one of the best choices for concrete surfaces that are slippery.
6. Brooks Addiction Walker 2 – Best for Bad Weather
Much like the original Brooks Walker, this edition of walking shoes provides you with extra support for overpronation. Brooks Addiction Walker 2s supportive construction and design make them an excellent pair of shoes for all daily routines that require a lot of standing and walking.
This pair offers various slip-resistant characteristics and keeps you sure-footed on concrete, wood, or tiles. The upper is made of leather, does not absorb moisture, and is quite easy to clean. It is not the best choice for warm weather, but it will serve you excellently during colder days and damp conditions and weather.
7. HOKA ONE ONE Bondi SR
Hoka One One is an extension to a very popular Bondi series of running and walking shoes. It provides you with excellent cushioning, and it is designed to suit the numerous everyday activities that require you to stand and walk a lot.
It does a superb job of keeping you comfortable on the road, concrete, and tile surfaces. Hoka One One Bondi uses premium materials to grant you a suitable walking experience. The American Podiatric Medical Association praises these shoes, and they acknowledge this pair as highly beneficial for foot health.
8. Reebok Ridgerider Leather 6.0 Walking Shoe
Reebok Ridgerider 6.0 is a versatile and affordable walking shoe that is equipped with features that can withstand numerous weather and environmental conditions. This shoe provides you with important elements such as grippy outsoles, comfy fit, durable construction, and water-resistant upper.
It is an all-day walking shoe as much as it is suitable for trail walking. Reebok Ridgerider 6.0 is perfect for individuals that enjoy walks on multiple surfaces such as concrete, tiles, or wood. The shoe perfectly combines breathability and water resistance and grants you all-day cushioned comfort.
9. Ryka Women’s Devotion Plus 2 Walking Shoe – Best for Plantar Fasciitis
Ryka Devotion Plus 2 walking shoe is a model that was re-released multiple times over the course of years with no significant changes in construction and features since they did not want to change the formula that kept numerous customers satisfied.
This model provides you with superb underfoot cushioning and flexibility. It features a contoured footbed that grants you arch support and reduces pressure under the heel and forefoot areas, ensuring a prolonged comfy feel during your walks. The outsole is made of rubber and largely helps with side-to-side mobility.
10. Reebok Men’s Ever Road DMX Walking Shoe
Reebok Ever Road DMXs are created to provide you with ample underfoot comfort and suitable walks. Its plush cushioning is suitable for both athletic walking and casual urban walks in your neighborhood.
These shoes have lightweight nature and are very stable and budget-friendly. Their upper has a form-fitting design, and it is quite thin for extra comfort throughout prolonged uses. It is equipped with a multisurface outsole grip that is made of durable rubber, which ensures wear resistance on concrete pavements.
When shopping for shoes for walking on concrete, you should always look for a comfortable, stylish pair that will not break your budget limits. We have listed some guidelines you should follow when making this purchase to help you get the best value for your money’s worth in the section below.
One of the most important things you should consider when purchasing an adequate pair of walking shoes is definitely comfort. There are multiple aspects that go into this, such as breathability and cushioning.
Insoles bear huge significance since it is what your foot rests on when wearing the shoe. The mesh is a must as far as breathability goes, especially if you plan to wear the shoe in a warm environment.
Although style is not the most important when it comes to purchasing a suitable pair of walking shoes, it still plays a big role. For example, if you require a lot of support, you might want to opt for boot style. In case you seek something more practical, you should opt for a slip-on, which is very good for casual walks and exercise.
Stability is one of the vital factors to consider when buying a pair of walking shoes for concrete. You will likely spend several hours a day in these shoes, and if you walk on concrete during that period, stability is a big factor.
Stability mostly comes from the sole of the shoe, so you should look for a pair that has slip-resistant technology. Rubber and synthetic soles are also great solutions, and they provide you with high-end stability.
Last but not least, support is a very important factor to consider. A high level of support can prevent joint pain and, in some situations, can even prevent your feet from getting tired. The collar and the insole are directly connected to the shoe’s support, and therefore should be picked with caution.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is standing and walking on concrete bad for your feet?
Standing and walking on hard surfaces such as concrete can hurt not only your feet but your back as well. Since the ground does not flex the same way your foot does, you will feel a lack of support on such surfaces over time. This is why it is important to wear shoes that provide you with sufficient arch support and cushioning.
What makes a good shoe for walking on concrete?
A good shoe for walking concrete should be very comfortable and offer you excellent stability. Look for extra padding around the shoe’s collar, sock liner, and tongue of the shoe.
Is it ok to wear running shoes for walking on concrete?
Absolutely. Running and walking shoes have similar features and qualities that make them ideal for these activities. However, you should make sure that the shoe possesses features that are suitable for walking/running on the concrete surface.
How can I prevent foot pain when standing and walking on concrete?
The first thing you should do is buy a suitable pair of shoes for this particular surface. It is also important to pick an adequate pair of socks since tight ones with holes can cause moisture to build up, leading to inflammations and blistering.
Is memory foam suitable for walking shoes?
Absolutely. It is the best material to prevent your feet from getting hurt when standing and walking on concrete surfaces. It offers the suitable softness and cushioning, which makes your movement much more comfortable.
What are the cheapest shoes?
- Feethit Womens Slip On Walking Shoes
- Skechers Work: Bulklin Comp Toe
- Reebok Ever Road DMX 3
- Vionic Baldwin
- Reebok Walk Ultra 7 DMX MAX
- Fila Men’s Memory Workshift-m Shoes
- Propet Stability Laser
- Skechers GOwalk Arch Fit – Iconic
- Skechers Arch Fit Motley – Rolens
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Contend SL Walking Shoes
- Reebok Fusion Flexweave Work
- Skechers Arch Fit
- Reebok Men’s Walk Ultra 7 DMX Max Shoe
- Skechers Arch Fit Banlin
- Skechers Performance Men’s Go Walk 3 Slip-On Walking Shoe
Can walk on concrete cause stress fractures?
Walking on concrete all day can cause stress fractures, according to a recent study. The study found that walking on concrete for extended periods of time can lead to micro-fractures in the bone. The study also found that women are more susceptible to developing stress fractures than men.
What helps sore feet from walking on concrete?
Some people swear by wearing shoes with a lot of cushioning, like sneakers or boots. Others find that orthotics help relieve pain. Still, others swear by using a heel lift.
Whatever works for you, it’s important to find shoes that will help protect your feet from the harshness of concrete surfaces. Some good shoes to consider are sneakers, work boots, or sandals.
How do you know if you’re walking too much?
When you’re out and about, it’s easy to walk a lot. But is it safe to do so all day long? You might be walking too much if you’re experiencing any of the following: Orthostatic hypotension, shin splints, plantar fasciitis, or Achilles tendonitis. To determine if you’re walking too much, take into account your level of activity, location, and footwear.
What to do after walking all day?
The best shoes for walking on concrete all day are those with sturdy tread and a good amount of padding. Make sure the shoes have good arch support as well, as these shoes will be worn on your feet for extended periods of time. Some people also prefer shoes with a heel lift to make them easier to walk in.
What to look for in shoes for walking on concrete all day
When you’re working on your feet all day, it’s important to find shoes that are both comfortable and supportive. Here are some things to look for in shoes when walking on concrete all day:
1. A sturdy construction. Shoes made from sturdy materials will stand up to the wear and tear of walking on concrete all day.
2. A good fit. Make sure the shoes fit snugly, so they don’t move around and cause discomfort.
3. Durability. Choose shoes that are designed to last, so you don’t have to replace them every few months.
4. Traction. Make sure the shoes have good traction to help keep you stable while you walk on concrete all day.
How to break in shoes for walking on concrete all day
When it comes to shoes that you plan on walking in all day, it’s important to break them in slowly. Not only will doing this make your shoes last longer, but it will also prevent any discomfort or pain when you first start using them. Here are a few tips for breaking into your shoes:
-Walk on a soft surface such as grass or carpet for the first few days to soften the shoe up.
-Once the shoe is softened, begin walking on concrete. Take short steps and make sure to move your entire foot at once. Don’t concentrate on pushing down with each step – instead, try to use your heel and arch to push off of the ground.
-Continue walking on concrete until the shoe feels comfortable. If you find that the shoe is starting to become uncomfortable, stop and switch to another pair of shoes.
Tips for choosing the right shoes for walking on concrete all day
When you’re shopping for shoes to wear on concrete, it’s important to select shoes that are both comfortable and protective. To help you choose the right shoes for this purpose, below are four tips to consider.
1. Choose shoes with good traction. The best shoes for walking on concrete all day have good traction so you can walk safely and confidently. Look for shoes with a hard, non-slip surface and sturdy construction.
2. Choose shoes that fit well. When you buy shoes specifically designed for walking on concrete, make sure they fit snugly and do not move around or slip when you walk. Try several pairs of shoes before making a purchase to ensure that you find the perfect fit.
3. Choose shoes that are waterproof and resistant to chemicals and water damage. When walking on concrete, it is important to stay safe from harmful chemicals and water droplets that can cause skin irritation or even chemical burns. Look for waterproof and resistant construction in your shoe choice, as well as a flexible sole that will conform to the contours of your foot while providing good traction.
4. Consider the climate where you will be using your shoes most often.
What is the best type of shoe for walking on concrete all day?
If you work on concrete all day, your feet will appreciate a good pair of shoes. Here are the best ones for walking on concrete all day:
1. Converse All-Stars: These shoes have a rubber toe and heel to help with durability and grip. They’re also lightweight so you won’t feel weighed down.
2. Nike Zoom Air: These shoes are designed with air cushions in the midsole to keep your feet from feeling fatigued. They also have a rubber outsole for traction.
3. Saucony Desert Fox: These shoes are known for their durability and excellent grip. The tread on the bottom is designed to prevent slipping and make walking on slippery surfaces safer.
4. New Balance 880v2: These shoes are designed with a rubber outsole and air cushion in the midsole to help with comfort and stability when walking on concrete all day long.
Best Adidas shoes for walking on concrete
Adidas is a world-renowned fashion brand, known for its innovative and high-quality sneakers. Adidas shoes are perfect for walking on concrete all day! They are lightweight and durable, providing excellent cushioning and support. Additionally, their rubber outsole provides great traction and stability.
Best steel toe shoes for walking on concrete
If you work on concrete all day, you need shoes with steel toes. These will protect your feet from getting hurt. There are a few different types of steel toe shoes, so find the one that is best for you. Some of the top brands are Nike, Adidas and Reebok.
Best Nike shoes for working on concrete
Since Nike shoes are known for their durability and quality, they make a great option if you plan on working on concrete all day.
Here are the best Nike shoes for walking on concrete all day:
1. Nike Air Max 90
This is one of Nike’s most popular models and it has been designed with ventilation in mind to help keep your feet cool and dry. The Air Max 90 also features durable construction that will allow you to work long hours without having to worry about your shoe collapsing.
2. Nike Flyknit Trainer
If you’re looking for a versatile model that can be worn for both indoor and outdoor activities, the Nike Flyknit Trainer is perfect. It has a breathable mesh upper that makes it comfortable to wear all day long, while the lightweight construction means you won’t experience fatigue when wearing it for extended periods of time.
3. Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017
If you’re looking for an ultra-lightweight option, the Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 is perfect for you. It has a synthetic Lunarlon sockliner that provides cushioning and support while maintaining a low-weight profile, making it ideal if you want to travel with your shoes.
Best athletic shoes for walking on concrete
Walking on concrete all day is a great way to get your daily exercise, but it’s important to choose the right shoes. Athletic shoes are designed specifically for this purpose, and they’re generally more comfortable and protective than standard shoes.
Here are five of the best athletic shoes for walking on concrete:
1. Nike Free 5.0v2 Running Shoes
These Nike Free 5.0v2 Running Shoes are perfect for walking on concrete. They have a rubber outsole that offers good traction and durability, and the mesh uppers provide ventilation and breathability.
The shoes also have a lightweight design and a low-cut design that makes them comfortable to wear all day long.
2. New Balance 890v3 Running Shoes
The New Balance 890v3 Running Shoes are another great option for walking on concrete. They’re made from a soft mesh fabric that’s both breathable and durable, and the shoes have a rubber outsole that provides good traction. The low-cut design makes them very comfortable to wear, and they come in several different colors so you can find the perfect pair for your wardrobe.
3. Asics Gel-Lyte 33 Running Shoes
The Asics Gel-Lyte 33 Running Shoes are a great option for walking on concrete. They’re made from a lightweight, durable material that’s both breathable and shock-absorbent, and the shoes have a rubber outsole that provides good traction.
The low-cut design makes them very comfortable to wear, and they come in several different colors so you can find the perfect pair for your wardrobe.
4. Brooks Adrenaline GTS Running Shoes
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS Running Shoes are another great option for walking on concrete. They’re made from a lightweight mesh fabric that’s both breathable and durable, and the shoes have a rubber outsole that provides good traction. The low-cut design makes them very comfortable to wear, and they come in several different colors so you can find the perfect pair for your wardrobe.
5. Saucony Fastpack 2 Running Shoes
The Saucony Fastpack 2 Running Shoes are another great option for walking on concrete. They’re made from a lightweight mesh fabric that’s both breathable and durable, and the shoes have a rubber outsole that provides good traction. The low-cut design makes them very comfortable to wear, and they come in several different
Best Insoles for Working on Concrete & Hard Surfaces
If you’re like most people, you spend a good chunk of your day on concrete. Whether you’re working on a new floor, patching up a hole, or just taking a walk around the block, good shoes are essential for making it through the day without hurting your feet. But what’s the best option for walking on concrete all day?
There are a few things to consider when choosing shoes for working on concrete. First, make sure they have great traction. This will help you stay secure as you walk and avoid slipping and falling. Second, make sure your shoes are breathable. This will help keep your feet cool and comfortable during long hours of work. And finally, make sure your shoes are stiff enough to provide protection against injuries while walking on concrete.
Here are some of the best insoles for walking on concrete all day:
The Injinji Tour Insoles are designed to provide great traction and breathability while walking on concrete. They also feature a flexible support system that helps protect your feet from injuries. These insoles come in both men’s and women’s sizes and are available in black or brown colors.
The Superfeet Earthkeepers Insoles are another great option for those who need good traction and breathability when working on concrete. They also feature a flexible support system that helps protect your feet from injuries. These insoles are available in both men’s and women’s sizes and come in black or brown colors.
If you’re looking for shoes that provide maximum protection against foot injuries, the Wolverine 1000 Mile Insoles are a great option. They’re designed to be stiff enough to provide protection while walking on concrete, but also flexible enough to provide great comfort. These insoles come in both men’s and women’s sizes and are available in black or brown colors.
How to Eliminate Back Pain From Walking on Concrete Floors
If you’re like many people, you spend a lot of time on concrete floors. In fact, it’s probably one of your go-to surfaces when it comes to walking. Unfortunately, this can lead to back pain. Here are some tips on how to avoid back pain when walking on concrete floors:
1. Make sure you have the right shoes. If you’re wearing worn-out or ill-fitting shoes, chances are you’ll end up hurting your back. It’s important to get shoes that fit well and support your feet properly. Most importantly, make sure the shoes have a good grip so you don’t slip and fall.
2. Take breaks often. If you’re in a hurry, walking on concrete can be tiring and difficult. That’s why it’s important to take frequent breaks so your body has time to rest and rejuvenate. When your body is rested, it’ll be able to continue working efficiently.
3. Wear a supportive belt. A supportive belt can help distribute the weight evenly across your waistline, which will reduce the risk of back pain. You don’t need a belt that’s too tight – just make sure it fits comfortably and supports your abdominal muscles.
How long should I wait to walk on concrete after being poured?
The answer to this question depends on the type of concrete and the weather conditions. In general, walking on newly-poured concrete should be avoided for at least 48 hours after it is poured, but this time can be reduced depending on the type of concrete and weather conditions.
If the concrete has been preheated, then walking on it immediately following pouring will reduce the amount of time needed to cure. However, if the weather conditions are extremely hot or cold, then waiting longer may be necessary in order to prevent crack formation.
What are the long-term health impacts of walking on concrete?
Walking on concrete can have long-term health impacts, especially for people who have arthritis or other joint problems. Walking on concrete can cause inflammation and damage to the joints, which can lead to pain, limited movement, and even arthritis. In addition, walking on concrete can increase your risk of developing cancer.
Health Problems Caused by Living on Concrete Floors
If you have concrete flooring in your home, be careful about the health problems that can occur from living on the surface. Here are five health problems you may face if you live on concrete:
Concrete can trigger asthma and other respiratory problems. The chemicals used to make concrete can also irritate your lungs.
Concrete can cause arthritis. The surface is hard and doesn’t allow your joints to move as freely as they would on softer surfaces.
Concrete can cause foot and ankle problems. The surface is very hard, which makes it difficult for your feet and ankles to move as they should.
Concrete can damage your teeth. The surface is rough, which can cause your teeth to chip and crack over time.
Hip Pain When Walking On Concrete
Walking on concrete all day can definitely cause hip pain. If you’re experiencing this pain, there are a few things you can do to ease the discomfort.
First, make sure you have the right shoes for walking on concrete. You should wear shoes that have good cushioning and support. You also want to make sure your shoes fit properly; if they’re too big or too small, they’ll cause more pain.
Another thing you can do to reduce hip pain when walking on concrete is to take breaks every hour or so. When you take a break, you can walk around and stretch your hips and legs. This will help them to stay flexible and reduce the chances of developing hip pain in the future.
When you spend a lot of time walking and standing on concrete, you need a suitable pair of shoes. They should offer you excellent cushioning, breathability, traction, and flexibility. Look for comfort, style, and then some.
We hope our article will grant you enough pieces of information to narrow down the research for the best product that will grant you excellent value for your money’s worth. Pay attention to tiny details and features, and look for second opinions and reviews because this purchase is highly important not only for your looks but also for comfort and health.
There are a few things that you need to know before selecting the best shoes to walk on concrete all day. First, make sure that your shoes have good arch support. Second, choose shoes that are made of a durable material like leather or rubber. And finally, be sure to size your shoes according to your foot size. By following these tips, you’ll be able to avoid any injury and enjoy a comfortable walk on concrete all day!
Take a look at some of the best-selling shoes on Amazon this season:
- These shoes have a performance fit. We recommend ordering a 1/2 size bigger than your typical NB size.
- Midsole Cushioning: These New Balance sneakers feature a REVlite midsole that delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning and provides a responsive...
- Underfoot Comfort: With an NB Memory Sole Comfort Insert that offers a plush feel with every step, this everyday shoe for women was made for wearing...
- Sleek Design and Supportive Fit: Stay comfortable and stylish as you go about your day with the contemporary bootie design. The bootie upper...
- Lightweight Feel: The modern, eye-catching upper on these cross-trainers uses mesh and synthetic materials for a super lightweight feel that helps...
- Skin-friendly material: Stretchy, comfort foot-hugging knit offer the breathability&flexibility no matter you wear the socks or not.
- Energycloud midsole: Combined Energycloud midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning,let each step of your move all relaxed.
- Comfy Sockliner: A cushiony, moisture-wicking, and odor-reducing insole that doesn't put too much pressure on your feet.
- Basic and Fashionable Slip On Look: The shoelace makes this womens sneakers adjustable for your feet, an easy slip on and off closure design, comes in...
- Features: Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials,Machinewashable,walking on for any occasions:walking, running, workout,...
- Lightweight and flexible
- Responsive 5Gen cushioning
- Skechers Goga Max high rebound insole
- Breathable mesh upper
- Soft fabric lining and padded collar
- Breathable Mesh Upper: The women sneaker upper is made of knitted mesh material featuring lightweight and breathable. Ventilation ports add...
- Lacing and Tongue: The shoe lacing is engineered to give extra stability. The long shoe tongue design is easy to take on and off, while adds a safety,...
- Lightweight and Comfy Liner: Removable and soft insoles support the feet arches and it doesn't put too much pressure on your feet.
- Durable and Soft Outsole: The slip resistant EVA outsole made of stretchable rubber can be bent freely. A soft, comfortable elastane heel allows for...
- Occasion: Classic color matching designed, black&white is easy to match clothing. These women walking shoes are ideal for gym, running, workout,...
- BEST FOR: High-performance fitness walking
- PERFORMANCE TECH: Skeletal Guidance System for exceptional built-in support under the arch and midfoot
- MADE FOR WOMEN FIT: Designed for a woman’s unique foot shape, muscle movement, and build with a narrower heel, roomier toe, and softer foot...
- MATERIALS: Breathable mesh + durable leather overlays and toe cap
- CLOSURE: Lace-up front for a secure fit
- Comfy Walking Companion: The 411v1 walking shoes from New Balance are lightweight and reliable trainers that can take you from your daily walks to...
- Cushioned Support: These comfortable walking shoes feature a soft lining and cushioned insoles underfoot for the support you need to enjoy your active...
- Lightweight Leather: Designed with daily wear in mind, this leather walking shoe features breathable mesh materials to help keep feet cool and...
- Cover More Ground: These New Balance walking shoes are crafted with durable rubber outsoles to help provide all-day comfort and support on a variety...
- Your Everyday Shoe: Enjoy the comfort, style and durability of a casual walking shoe with a versatile and sporty silhouette that easily complements...
- Pwrrun midsole for amazing cushioning
- Durable Upper with full-grain leather
- Non-slip outsole for confidence on all surfaces
- GENUINE LEATHER: Leather upper is easy to clean and maintain, so these walking shoes for men look and feel even better with time
- FATIGUE-FIGHTING FOOTBED: Latex foam footbed generously cushions the foot to help reduce foot fatigue as you stand and walk
- BREATHABLE LINING: Moisture-wicking mesh lining offers breathability to create extra-comfortable walking shoes for men
- IMPACT-ABSORBING: EVA midsole provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- STABILITY AND TRACTION: Rubber outsole offers long-wearing durability, and helps to maintain a sure stride on a variety of surfaces
- Leather uppers with a lace up closure for a secure fit
- Contrast stitching details for added appeal
- Padded tongue and collar
- Cushioned insole for added comfort
- Rubber outsole
- GENUINE LEATHER: The leather upper of these walking shoes for men is easy to clean and maintain, and looks and feels even better with time
- ALL-DAY COMFORT FOOTBED: EVA footbed conforms to the shape of your feet to help provide a personalized fit
- STABILITY AND TRACTION: Rubber outsole offers long-wearing durability and helps to maintain a sure stride on a variety of surfaces
- EXPERT ENGINEERING: Rockport's Walking Platform construction helps provide a wide base of support for your heels, as well as forefoot flexibility
- EXTRA PADDING: Padded collar and tongue help to prevent blisters and irritation for optimalcushioned comfort