Prada Cup 2023: Schedule and Where to Watch Live Race
The sailing competition Prada Cup 2023 is taking place from Friday, January 15 and runs until February 22 to find the challenger for the 2023 America’s Cup. Luna Rossa Challenge, American Magic and INEOS Team UK are the teams for the Prada Cup. If you ar fan of the competition then here’s a guide on where to watch Prada Cup 2023 live streaming, TV schedule and how to get there in person to watch the live race.
The winner of Prada Cup 2023 will compete for the title against defender Team New Zealand in the 2023 America’s Cup. The tournament begins with four series of round robins where each team takes on other four times and a total of 12 races are scheduled for the Prada Cup.
Prada Cup 2023 Live Streaming, TV Channels
If you are away from your home or just want to watch the competition your TV set with your friends then just tune into free-to-air channel TVNZ 1. The broadcast of every single will be available on the TVNZ 1.
The online fans who want to watch Prada Cup 2023 live streaming on their phones, smart TV and other digital devices on the TVNZ.co.nz or you can open Youtube, Facebook and the official website for on-demand streaming.
The live coverage of the races to take place between 3pm and 5pm while the final race to broadcast between 4pm and 6pm.
How to watch Prada Cup 2023 in Person
The fans who are looking to get there to watch Prada Cup 2023 in person can see the course areas on the Waitematā Harbour and Hauraki Gulf which will be shared on the TV channels as well as America’s Cup website and social media.
- Course A: The best viewing place is from Milford and Takapuna beach.
- Course B: The best viewing place is from Narrow Neck and Cheltenham
- Course C and D: The best viewing place in the city is Ōrākei, Tāmaki Drive and St Heliers.
- Course E: The best viewing spot is Maraetai
Prada Cup 2023 Racing Schedule
- January 15 – 17: Round Robins 1 and 2
- January 22 – 24: Round Robins 3 and 4
- January 29 – 31 and February 2: Semi-Finals
- February 13 – 14, February 17 and February 19 – 22: Finals
The winner of the round-robin will qualify to the Prada Cup final while the two other teams to fight for the final place in a semifinal.