PSG vs Barcelona Start Time, How to Watch Live Telecast Champions League online in India
The UEFA Champions League 2022 will return to action with Barcelona welcoming Paris Saint Germain at Camp Nou on Wednesday. PSG vs Barcelona tart time, how to watch the Champions League online in the US, UK India and Australia. Here’s everything you need to know about PSG vs Barcelona live streaming in India.
Its been a topsy-turvy season for Catalonian giants. though, lately, they are on a seven-match winning streak in 2022. Talisman Lionel Messi has also brought on his top game on the table and is in great form.
On the other hand, PSG has changed managers in between. After Thomas Tuchel got sacked in December, Pochinttino filled the managerial void. PSG got the major setback as Neymar got injured and will miss the clash against Barcelona. If would a first real test for Pochettino at PSG.
Date- 17th February 2022
Time- 1:30 PM (Indian Standard Time)
Venue- Camp Nou, Barcelona
How to Watch PSG vs Barcelona Live Streaming in India
The live streaming of Barcelona vs Paris Saint Germain match in India will be available on SonyLiv App and website. Sony Pictures Sports Network holds the right to broadcast UEFA Champions League and you can catch the live telecast of Baraca vs PSG match in India on Sony Ten 1 and Sony Ten 3.
How to watch the Champions League online in the US, UK and Australia
US: CBS to provide the live coverage of Champions League matches in English while Univision has got the rights of the Champions League live coverage in the Spanish language.
UK: Watch Champions League games in the UK on BT Sport. BT Sport app is streaming all the Champions League matches in the UK.
Australia: Optus Sport to broadcast Champions League matches, as well as PSG vs Barcelona, live streaming free online in Australia.
Barca vs PSG Team News
With 7 wins in last 8 games, Barcelona is enjoying their best form of the season. The club is yet to recover from the injury curse. Barca will be without Philippe Coutinho, Martin Braithwaite, Ansu Fati, Gerard Pique, Sergi Roberto and Ronald Araujo. Newly signed Pjanic and American Sergio Dest can make a comeback in the starting line on Thursday against Barcelona.
Pochettino’s team will be without star player Neymar and ex-Real Madrid winger Di Maria. Timothee Pembele and Juan Bernat will also miss the tie. Verratti, Colin Dagba and Rafinha are suspected to play a part in the match. In the absence of Neymar, Mbappe needs to step up on the occasion.
Match Predictions: 2-1 to PSG
Things have changed drastically lately. With Neymar and Di Maria being injured and Barcelona on seven games winning streak Ronald Koman’s team has revived their chances of winning the tie. However, PSG still look strong team and are the probable match contender.
Barca vs PSG: Head to head in UCL
Barcelona wins: 5
PSG wins: 3
- Goalkeepers: Marc-André ter Stegen, Neto, Iñaki Peña, Arnau Tenas
- Defenders: Sergiño Dest, Gerard Piqué, Ronald Araújo, Clément Lenglet, Jordi Alba, Samuel Umtiti, Junior Firpo, Oscar Mingueza
- Midfielders: Sergio Busquets, Miralem Pjanić, Ricard Puig, Matheus Fernandes, Sergi Roberto, Frenkie de Jong, Ilaix Moriba, Álex Collado
- Forwards: Antoine Griezmann, Martin Braithwaite, Lionel Messi, Ousmane Dembélé, Philippe Coutinho, Pedri, Francisco Trincão, Ansu Fati, Konrad De La Fuente.
Paris Saint Germain
- Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas, Sergio Rico, Alexandre Letellier, Mathyas Randriamamy.
- Defenders: Presnel Kimpembe, Thilo Kehrer, Marquinhos, Layvin Kurzawa, Abdou Diallo, Alessandro Florenzi, Mitchel Bakker, Colin Dagba, Timothee Pembele.
- Midfielders: Marco Verratti, Leandro Paredes, Rafinha, Danilo, Pablo Sarabia, Ander Herrera, Idrissa Gueye, Edouard Michut.
- Forwards: Kylian Mbappe, Mauro Icardi, Neymar, Ángel Di María, Moise Kean, Julian Draxler.