Leicester City Premier League fixtures for the 2021-22 season is released, will The Foxes be able to land a Champions League spot.
Leicester City is one of the loved Premier League teams in recent time. The 2020-21 season did not end in their favour, missing out on the UCL spot on the final match-day. Brendon Rodgers will be desperate to finish in the top 4 and go deep into Europa League. Let us see Leicester City fixtures 2021/22 for the upcoming Premier League season.
Leicester City will start their campaign at their home, King Power Stadium, against Wolves. Brendon Rodger’s side missed out on the top 4 finish in a similar fashion like the 2019-20 season. Foxes will be looking to have a winning and strong start to the campaign.
Leicester’s Fixture against Manchester Clubs
Leicester will host the Premier League Champions on 11th September. Last season both the fixtures against Manchester City entertained the fans. On 16th October, The Foxes will face Manchester United, another cracker of a match.
The Gunners will be visiting King Power on the 30th of September. Followed by a visit to Leeds for Leicester City.
Read More On Football: Arsenal Fixtures 2021/22 Premier League Season
The London Derby
West Ham will be the 1st London club to play Leicester on 23rd August. The Foxes will travel on 2nd October to face Crystal Palace, who appointed a new manager in Patrick Viera.
The UCL winners, Chelsea, will test Leicester on 2oth November. The last, Tottenham will visit King Power on 14th December.
Boxing Day and New Years Eve Fixtures
The month of December brings tough fixtures for The Foxes. They will play Everton away on 18th December and Boxing Day, Manchester City away from home. It does not end there for Leicester as they host Liverpool on 28th December, the final fixture of the year.
New Year brings some relief as they take on newly-promoted Norwich City on New Year’s Eve. Can The Foxes manage a top 4 finish along with Europa League, it will be a tough task but would be an interesting campaign.
Leicester City Fixtures 2021/22
- Sat Aug 14 Wolverhampton (h)
- Sat Aug 21 West Ham United (a)
- Sat Aug 28 Norwich City (a)
- Sat Sept 11 Manchester City (h)
- Sat Sept 18 Brighton (a)
- Sat Sept 25 Burnley (h)
- Sat Oct 2 Crystal Palace (a)
- Sat Oct 16 Manchester United (h)
- Sat Oct 23 Brentford (a)
- Sat Oct 30 Arsenal (h)
- Sat Nov 06 Leeds United (a)
- Sat Nov 20 Chelsea (h)
- Sat Nov 27 Watford (h)
- Wed Dec 1 Southampton (a)
- Sat Dec 4 Aston Villa (a)
- Sat Dec 11 Newcastle United (h)
- Tues Dec 14 Tottenham Hotspur (h)
- Sat Dec 18 Everton (a)
- Sun Dec 26 Manchester City (a)
- Tues Dec 28 Liverpool (h)
- Sat Jan 1 Norwich City (h)
- Sat Jan 15 Burnley (a)
- Sat Jan 22 Brighton (h)
- Wed Feb 9 Liverpool (a)
- Sat Feb 12 West Ham United (h)
- Sat Feb 19 Wolverhampton (a)
- Sat Feb 26 Chelsea (a)
- Sat March 5 Leeds United (h)
- Sat March 12 Arsenal (a)
- Sat March 19 Brentford (h)
- Sat April 2 Manchester United (a)
- Sat April 9 Crystal Palace (h)
- Sat April 16 Newcastle United (a)
- Sat April 23 Aston Villa (h)
- Sat April 30 Tottenham Hotspur (a)
- Sat May 7 Everton (h)
- Sun May 15 Watford (a)
- Sun May 22 Southampton (h)