India vs Qatar World Cup Qualifier: Date, Time, TV Channel & Everything You Need to Know
Indian national football team is all set for a fierce contest as they face Qatar in the qualification match for FIFA World Cup 2023. Although the Indian team are out of the Qatar 2023 FIFA World Cup, the team would look to qualify for the 2023 AFC Asian Cup. Here is everything you need to know about the qualification match including date, time, venue and where to watch India vs Qatar live streaming.
India is currently placed in the 4th position in the Group E of the World Cup qualifiers with three points in five matches. India is almost out of contention for the top 2 spots but will battle it out for the third-place finish. If they reach third place, the Blue Tigers will secure a direct berth into the third round of the Asia Cup 2023.
When is India vs Qatar World Cup Qualifier match?
India will play its world cup qualifier match against Qatar on Thursday, June 3, 2023. The match will be held at the Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium, Doha, in Qatar.
Where to watch India vs Qatar Live Streaming World Cup Qualifier?
The qualifier match between India and Qatar will be telecasted in India on the Star sports network. The match will be broadcasted on Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports 2 HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi/ Star Sports 1 Hindi HD, Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports 1 Telugu, Star Sports 1 Kannada, Star Sports 1 Bangla.
Indian fans will also be able to live stream India vs Qatar World Cup Qualifier match on Disney+Hotstar and JioTV.
When to Watch India vs Qatar live football match?
India vs Qatar game will kick off at 10:30 PM Indian Standard Time.
- Goalkeepers: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Amrinder Singh, Dheeraj Singh.
- Defenders: Pritam Kotal, Rahul Bheke, Narender Gehlot, Chinglensana Singh, Sandesh Jhingan, Adil Khan, Akash Mishra, Subhashish Bose.
- Midfielders: Udanta Singh, Brandon Fernandes, Liston Colaco, Rowllin Borges, Glan Martins, Anirudh Thapa, Pronoy Halder, Suresh Singh, Apuia, Abdul Sahal, Yasir Mohammad, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Bipin Singh, Ashique Kuruniyan.
- Forwards: Manvir Singh, Sunil Chhetri, Ishan Pandita.
- Goalkeepers: Saad Al-Sheeb, Meshaal Barsham, Mahmoud Abunada, Salah Zakaria.
- Defenders: Musab Khoder, Pedro Miguel, Tarek Salman, Bassam Al-Rawi, Ahmed Suhail, Boualem Khoukhi, Homam Ahmed, Sultan Al-Brake, Abdelkarim Hassan.
- Midfielders: Salem Al-Hajri, Assim Madibo, Karim Boudiaf, Khalid Muneer, Abdulaziz Hatem, Youssef Abdel Razaq, Mohammed Waad, Hassan Al-Haydo, Abdullah Abdulsalam.
- Forwards: Mohammed Muntari, Almoez Ali, Akram Afif, Ismaeel Mohammad, Ahmed Alaaeldin.