PUBG Mobile Lite Latest Update 2021: APK Download Link, Patch Notes & New Features
PUBG Mobile Lite Latest Update 0.21.0: How To Download the APK link and What are the New Fatures
PUBG mobile lite, the lighter version of the immensely popular game, has rolled out the 0.21.0, update for the players. The game was designed for phones with lower specs and demanded lesser hardware requirements. The Lite version has a file size of 600 MB and can easily run on 1GB of RAM. Read on to find out more about the PUBG Mobile Lite latest update and how to download the APK and install it on your phone.
How to Install PUBG Mobile Lite Latest Update 2021?
The update has already hit the play store and can de directly installed from there. The update file can also be installed on your device as an APK file. The game can be installed from the play store.
It can also be installed as an apk file on your device. Sites like apkmirror and apkpure are some sites where one can find their desired games.
Steps to install PUBG Mobile Lite latest apk file
- Go to PUBG Mobile Lite official website.
- There will be an PUBG Mobile Lite APK download link. Click on it.
- Once the download is complete install it on your device. Ensure that you have the Install form unknown sources enabled.
- The installation is complete of the PUBG Mobile Lite latest update 2021.
Alternative to going to the official website, one can also use sites like apkmirror and apkpure.
New patch notes and new features
The new update will see the following changes.
- A new lobby layout.
- A fresh loading screen.
- A new TDM(Team Death Match) mode.
- A new FPP(First person perspective) mode.
- Some minor map modifications.
The game is banned in India under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act. Players in the region will not be able to access the game.
The alternative to the battle royale shooter has been made available in India by Krafton. They have released BGMI (Battle Grounds Mobile India), which features similar mechanics and subtle tweaks to the game.