Dream11 Tips: How To Create Your Best Dream11 Team
Dream11 Tips: How to play Dream11 fantasy cricket match today, Why To Play Small Leagues and Grand Leagues, Dream11 Tips and Prediction on Cricket, Football, Kabaddi and Hockey
Dream11 is a leading fantasy sports platform based in India that allows users to play fantasy cricket, hockey, football, kabaddi, and basketball. Here we are sharing all the Dream11 tips and tricks to create the best Dream11 Team. It was co-founded by Bhavin Sheth and Harsh Jain in 2008. In 2012, they brought freemium fantasy sports in India for cricket fans all over the nation. The company reported 2 million registered users in 2016 and 4 million users in 2018.
In 2019, Dream11 was also recognized as one of India’s top 10 innovative companies by Fast Company. Dream 11 is the founding member of the Indian Federation of Sports and Gaming (IFSG) and an essential member of the (FSTA) Fantasy Sports Trade Association.
It is a platform for Sports enthusiasts to try their luck, skills, and knowledge to predict the outcomes of matches and win plenty of rewards. Here you have to prepare your team of 11 players based on the game and teams, who you expect to perform well.
Dream11 Tips and Tricks
Firstly the formula to succeed in Dream 11 Fantasy is 80% hard work and 20% good luck and not the other way round because only when you put in some hard work, then fortune will favour you.
To create the best possible Dream 11 Team, follow these steps.
- Check the recent form of the players you are about to select.
- Do thorough research on the pitch conditions, weather conditions, and ground conditions or dimensions.
- Follow the toss details and predictions and get an idea on which team will bat first or bowl first on winning the toss.
- Select players based on their favoured pitch conditions.
- Choose the best and in-form players as Captain and Vice-captain to earn more points.
- Refer valid and dependable websites like Cricbuzz.com, Crictracker.com, and SportsIndus.com as these websites provide accurate and live updates on latest Cricket News, Match Previews, Squad Announcements, Team News, Pitch Conditions, and Probable Playing XI.
How to Prepare the Dream11 Team?
1. Players Recent form
It is common sense that there is a high probability that a player who is in good form will play a good inning compared to an out of form player; even the team coach and captain gives more priority to a player who is currently in good form. So one should always select in-form players to create the best Dream11 Team to win money in Fantasy Cricket.
2. Considering Pitch Conditions
It is crucial to research the pitch conditions and determine whether they will favour the pace bowlers, spinners, or batsmen. Always make the team keeping mind of pitch conditions and analysis, check the ground history for the previous 3 or 5 matches, and predict accordingly.
3. Performances based on the venue/ venue stats
Knowing the average score or total runs scored per innings of the ground gives an idea about whether the match will be a high scoring or low scoring match also the number of wickets that may fall. Some players have a home ground or a lucky ground where they usually perform well whenever they get an opportunity.
4.Toss Dream11 Tips
The toss helps us know which team will bat first and which team will bowl first, essential for team selection and arrangement. For example, a match between India and Sri Lanka is to be played, and one of the teams decides the following conditions.
1st condition: India Bowl first.
We know that, Here, India is a strong team, and Sri Lanka is a weak team. So There is a high chance that Indian bowlers take more wickets. So pick more bowlers from the Indian Team.
When it is India’s turn to Bat, there is also a high chance that India’s middle-order batsmen will not get enough time to hit because the Sri Lankan team will not give a strict target to chase. So it is best to select top-order batsmen from the Indian side. It is better to pick more all-rounders or batsmen than bowlers from the Sri Lankan side. Because If the Sri Lankan team didn’t give a good target to chase for India, then there is a high chance that India won’t lose many wickets.
2nd Condition: India bat first:
In this case, Indian bowlers are still crucial. Because there is a high chance that Indian bowlers will all out the Sri Lankan team. Select more batsmen from the Indian Team. As there is a higher probability of them score big.
After analyzing the Playing XI, One can also pick all-rounders in their Team if decent all-rounders are playing. However, it is best to pick more bowlers than batsmen from the Sri Lankan team in this case because Sri Lanka’s bowlers will take India’s wickets.
5. Playing XI should be Updated
It is useless if you don’t update your team regularly after the official team’s Playing XI is announced because if a player isn’t playing in the match, that will reduce your odds against other Dream11 users. So always make sure your players are in the Playing XI of their respective teams.
6. Assign the best players as Captain and Vice-captain
It is important to have a perfect strategy for choosing a vice-captain and captain in Dream11, as they fetch you 1.5 times and double points compared to other players in your team.
Some tips on shortlisting players a captaincy selection
- In general, all-rounders are the best choice for captain and vice-captain. An all-rounder gets to bat and also bowl his quota of overs is the perfect choice for captaincy because he can get you double the points than any other player. Example: Shakib Al Hassan, Ben Stokes, Hardik Pandya, Jason Holder, etc.
- A star batsman who consistently performs and delivers match-winning performances by his anchoring the innings skill are always the right choice for captain and vice-captain. Example: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Kane Williamson, Joe Root, Steve smith
- Explosive opener batsman like Rohit Sharma, Jason Roy, Chris Gayle, Aaron Finch and Colin Munro can play big innings on their day as they are a hit-or-miss type of player and don’t frequently perform well and sometimes get out early. So, one should always analyse the pitch conditions and select these players considering their favourite grounds where they mostly play well and favourable conditions.
- Some bowlers like Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, Mitchell Starc, Rashid khan etc. are capable of changing the course of the match suddenly and pick early wickets for their team.
- Select bowlers according to pitch conditions and previous performance against particular opponents.
- It is essential to make a balanced team as two players who are likely to outplay each other is not a good option in a match. Example if Mohammad Amir is vice-captain Rohit Sharma is captain, they are unlikely to work because either of them is likely to destroy the other player’s day.